Wedding season is right around the corner. I have been invited to two this month and I will be doing makeup on brides and bridesmaids for both! I decided to create a look that I would wear to a wedding or special occasion.
I was so excited to play around with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette and I love the way the look came out!
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to share and subscribe if you liked the video!
- M.A.C Paint Pot (Painterly)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette (Buttery, Dusty Rose, Punch Fuchsia, Unicorn)
- Violet Voss Glitter Glue
- Violet Voss Glitter (Holy Grail)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation (Creme Caffe)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid (Opal)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Medium Dark Neutral)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Glow Powder
- Makeup Geek Cosmetics E/S (Glamorous, Bleached Blonde)
- Sonia Kashuk Twist Up Longwear Liner (Onyx)
- Inglot Gel Liner (#77)
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer (Goddess)
- Benefit Bronzer (Hoola)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (Memorable)
- M.A.C Mineralize Bronzer (
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick (Lovely)
xo, Jess ♥