Yesterday I made a little quick trip to Ulta since I needed to pick up a few things for my NYE makeup tutorial! (Should be up tomorrow night the latest!) Since I had gotten a few gift cards for Christmas, I decided to splurge on a few things that I’ve been eyeing for a while !
We all know that one of my favorite “high end” makeup brands is Urban Decay so I had to take advantage and pick up a few things from them! (Aside from the fact that I was also gifted the Naked 3 palette :)) Yay!
here is a list of what I bought on my mini shopping trip:
1. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – literally I’ve tried a bajillion mascara’s and yet every time I try a new one my heart beats for this one a little stronger so I had to pick it up because I’ve missed and love it that much!
2. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder – This is a newbie for me. I’m running low on my Bare Minerals Matte Foundation and wanted to step away from my comfort zone and try something new. I have high hopes for this so fingers crossed!
3. NYX – I picked up a few things from NYX and I’m not going to lie, I wanted a lot more! (I had to stop myself) The first thing I picked up was this Liquid Crystal Liner. It’s Sparkly and perfect for my NYE tutorial!
As I was walking down the aisle I noticed the Butter Lipsticks were finally in stores and you know I HAD to pick some up! anyone who’s a fan of the butter glosses MUST try the lipsticks! I picked up two : Fireball and Razzle Fiesta. Cannot wait to try these out!
4. Too Faced– I’ve been dying to try the glitter glue because well lets face it, what girly girl doesn’t love glitter? …and i needed it for my NYE tutorial hehe. I have extremely high hopes for this as well so fingers crossed for this too!
5. Urban Decay– Last but not least my UD products! I tend to wear a lot of bright and bold lipsticks but for some reason they always end up feathering out. I’m not sure if it’s because my lips are always super dry or if the lipsticks are drying out my lips which causes them to feather? anywayyyy, I ended up getting the UD Lip Pencil in the color Ozone. It’s a clear lip pencil so you can wear it with any lipstick you please and its supposed to stop the feathering or you can use it as a primer to make your lipstick last longer!
I also picked up one of the UD lipsticks! I’ve been dying to try these because I’ve heard so many amazing reviews! I wasn’t sure what color to choose from so I settled for a nude and got the color Naked. I hope I love it!
It’s so exciting when I get completely new makeup! Can’t wait to try these out so I can write reviews on them 🙂 What makeup products have you guys picked up lately?
xo, Jess ♥
Share With Your Friends! :