Prom was one of my favorite parts of High School. Getting dressed up and having a fun night out with all of my favorite people from school was the best. I’ve always been into makeup so getting glammed up was of course the best part!
I decided that I wanted to film a simple prom look for those of you who aren’t into the glitzy makeup looks like I am.Truth is, when I went to my Junior and Senior prom I wore neutral-ish makeup, so I decided to re-create something similar. I paired it with two different lip combinations so that it was suitable for those who like all neutral or for those who like a little boldness.
I hope you guys enjoy this look. Subscribe & Share if you do!
- M.A.C Paint Pot (Painterly)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil (Strawberry Milkshake)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Dust, Limit, Nooner, Strange, Darkside, Buzz, Trick,
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Rich Ginger)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Medium Deep Neutral)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Inner Rim Brightener
- M.A.C Prep + Prime Highlighter ( Bright Forecast)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Liquid Line Precision Marker
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Cover FX Bronzer
- Maybelline Falsises Mascara
- M.A.C Pro-Longwear Blush (Stubborn)
- Becca Cosmetics Highlighter (Opal)
- Smashbox Primer Water
- M.A.C Eyeshadow (Naked Lunch)
- M.A.C Lip Liner (Soar)
- M.A.C Lipstick (Pure Zen)
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick (Melted Fig)
What color dress are you wearing to Prom?
xo, Jess ♥