Although I love trying out colors and different looks when it comes to makeup, we all have days where we like to keep it neutral. For me, this is everyday. I work in a retail store and am not allowed to wear a full face of makeup. At first I wasn’t sure how to keep it at a happy medium where it was enough makeup for my liking but not too much where it was inappropriate for work. As I played around with different neutral styles I came to terms with this one and it’s pretty much what I wear everyday.
Keep in mind this is a full coverage look. I contour and highlight because that’s my preference. You don’t have to do that at all, especially if you don’t have the time.
I hope you guys enjoy this look. Subscribe, Like, and Share if you do!
- M.A.C Paint Pot (Painterly)
- Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral – 02 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation (Classic Tan)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Medium Dark Neutral)
- M.A.C Prep + Prime (Bright Forecast)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Liquid Line Precision Marker
- Sonia Kashuk Twist Up Longwear Liner
- Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Cover FX Bronzer
- M.A.C Prolongwear Blush (Stubborn)
- The Balm Betty Lou-minizer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- M.A.C Prolongwear Lip Liner (Soar)
- Em Cosmetics by Michelle Phan Lipstick (Nude Lace)
- Bite Beauty Lip Gloss (Rambutan)
xo, Jess ♥