St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner – Actually it’s tomorrow haha. I decided to do a fun makeup look using Green eyeshadows in light of the holiday. It’s very wearable for day time which is great for those of you who want to rock some color but still have it look neutral.
Also, I decided to do a small giveaway for my subscribers! I finally reached 500 subbies on Youtube and to me it’s such a milestone that I decided to celebrate with a giveaway to thank you guys!
Youtube is a big deal to me. I enjoy making these videos and helping you guys out. Knowing that 500 of you watch me because you want to, makes me happy and keeps me motivated to continue. Someday I hope to do this Full Time because I really do love it. So thank you guys for your support, your likes, your comments, and your kind words. I love you all!
- Must Be 18 Years Or Older. ( *Must have Parental Consent If Younger)
- Must Be Subscribed To My Youtube Channel. (* Subscribe Here if you aren’t already)
- Must Live Within The United States.
- Leave A Comment On My Video Telling Me What Your Favorite Beauty Products Are For Spring.
* Have Fun. Good Luck. & Thank You!
- M.A.C Eyeshadows (Soft Brown, Chill, Humid, Naked Lunch)
- Lancome Eyeshadow (Splurge)
- Sonia Kashuk Matte Eyeshadow Palette ( Black)
- Benefit Erase Paste (Medium)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Medium Deep Neutral)
- M.A.C Prep + Prime Highlighter (Bright Forecast)
- Sonia Kashuk Liquid Liner
- Sonia Kashuk Twist Up Longwear Eyeliner
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Cover FX Bronzer
- M.A.C Prolongwear Blush
- The Balm Mary-Louminizer
- M.A.C Lipstick (Peach Stock)
- NYX Lip Butter
xo, Jess ♥