The other day I got an email with a 20% off coupon for Ulta. The best part wasn’t that it was a 20% off coupon but it was one of the coupons that I was able to use on anything including the higher brands aka Urban Decay. Urban Decay is one of my favorite brands of all time, I mean I love many different brands but for some reason whenever I go to Ulta I end up in that section and alwaysss end up buying something. Well, this time around was no different. I picked up a few fun new Urban Decay products and a few other goodies as well.
Like usual, I wanted to share this with you so you guys can see what new products I’ve been buying and testing out. I was going to film this but literally could not find the time and the bag full of goodies was just sitting there waiting to be used. I did use some of the products already because I just could not contain myself but, I’m sure that doesn’t make a difference to you guys!
Either way, I hope you guys enjoy this post. Let me know which of these products you want reviews for and if you’d like me to do videos for hauls as well as blog posts!
(From left to right)
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – I’ve been trying to perfect my eyebrows so I decided to pick this up and I’ve been already obsessed with it as we speak! I talk about it a little in my January 2014 Beauty Favorites Video ! I picked this up in the color chocolate.
2. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss – This was something that wasn’t planned but I passed by it and just had to try! I’ve tried it and i’m still iffy on whether I like it or not so stay tuned for a review. I purchased this lip gloss in the color Walk of Shame.
3. NYX Butter Lipstick – I have two of these lipsticks in my collection already but I knew I wanted to purchase more. I don’t like to spend too much at the same time when I shop for makeup so I try to get one color each time. This time I decided to go with a Nude. I actually tried this one as well already and so far I’m on the fence about the color. We shall see how I feel later on as I continue to use it…
4. Wet ‘N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner – This was another impulse purchase. Not necessary at all, whatsoever. As I walked down the aisle the bright blue just caught my attention. I plan on doing a tutorial with it eventually, I’m just not sure exactly what i want to do yet. I purchased this in the color Indigo Blue. Stay tuned for this product as well…
5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder – Well that was a mouthful to say (or type in this case) . Besides the super long name, this product is something I like to call magical. Literally the second I saw it, I had to have it. I’ve only tried it over Foundation so I’m not quite sure how it would work by itself, but so far I am in love. Bye, Bye Bare Minerals Matte Foundation! You will deff. See a Review on this soon so stay tuned!
6. L’Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Highlighter – This was another impulse buy. I’ve been looking for a good highlighter/concealer combo that I can use before concealer so I decided to give this a try. Honestly, I tried this a few times so far and I’m not a fan. It’s gotten comfortable in my concealer drawer and I don’t think it will be coming out of hibernation for a while. Boo for bad buys!
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – I Needed This. End Of Story! I’ve purchased this before and ran out of it. I literally could not go one day without it and this is what actually brought me to Ulta in the first place. If you haven’t tried this product, Stop what you’re doing. Get in your car, and go buy it. Now. It’s literally amazing-ness in a stick! By the way, I purchased this in the color Brunette.
8. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque – Everytime I decide to purchase the actual regular size of this, it’s always sold out. Therefore, I end up settling for this little packet. Basically, If you haven’t tried this and you have hair that needs some repairing, you should probably go out and get this little sample packet. It’s so amazing. I will do a review on this as well at some point 🙂 Stay tuned!
10. Living Proof Samples! – I actually haven’t opened this little packet up so I’m not quite sure what is in it.
That’s everything that I purchased on my last few trips to the store! I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you’ve bought any new products let me know below, I always love to see what everyone else is buying and loving!
xo, Jess ♥
Share With Your Friends! :