IMATS was this weekend and I had so much fun! This year I was super excited because there were certain brands that I had been eyeing for a while, that weren’t there last year, that ended up being there this year! For Example, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dose of Colors, & Tarte.
I was able to purchase lots of goodies, so make sure you watch to see what I got!
I also met a few of my subbies! Thank you guys for taking the time out to come up to me and say hi. It meant the world and more to me. You have no idea how exciting it was to put a face to my subscribers, it was truly amazing! I wouldn’t be making these videos and posts if it weren’t for you guys, so thanks again.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Contour Kit (Medium)
- Dose Of Colors Mate Lipsticks ( Berry Me, Purple Rain, Merlot, Pinky Promise)
- Violet Voss Glitter (Holy Grail, Megan, Holo Smokes, Siren Fantasy)
- Velour Lashes (Whispie Me Away, Complete Me)
- Ardell Lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick (Persimmon, Lovely, Sweet Talker)
- Inglot Duraline
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner #77
- Tarte Fresh Eye Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
- Tarte Eyelash Curler
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 3-in-1 Mascara
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer ( Medium Tan)
- Tarte Etch And Sketch Double Ended Bamboo Liner Brush
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Gel Liner
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (Captivating, Exposed, Fearless)
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Protecting Primer
- Coconut Water Makeup Remover Pads
- Velour Lashes Lash Stick
- Violet Voss Loose Pigment & Glitter Adhesive
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
xo, Jess ♥
4 thoughts on “IMATS NY Haul | 2015”
I truly enjoy your blog. It’s lovely :)) just followed
If you have time, check out my fashion blog
looks awesome! by the time i went to get tickets they were all sold out!!! Love the video!
You got so much stuff!! I hope you had the time of your life. It’s exciting you got to meet some subscribers!
Ok, your video was ADORABLE. I’m def. subscribing to you now, babe!
And your haul was FANTASTIC!! I don’t know why I skipped the Tarte booth. I’m kicking myself now, after seeing your goodies.