I’ve definitely been on a Anastasia Beverly Hills kick lately. Her products are just so amazing I have to try everything as soon as it comes out. When I saw this Palette and the looks everyone was coming up with I just knew I had to have it.
The look I came out with is a Yellow Smokey Eye. I can’t wait to continue playing with the palette to see what other looks I can come up with. I also plan on reviewing the palette for you guys once I’ve played around with it enough.
If you like this look, make sure to subscribe, like, comment and of course share my video!
- M.A.C Painterly Paint Pot
- M.A.C Matte Eyeshadow ( Soft Brown)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette (Aubergine, Phresh, Buttery,
- Revlon Color Stay (Rich Ginger)
- Maybelline Master Conceal Concealer (Medium)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Med-Dark Neutral)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Inglot Gel Liner #77
- Velour Lashes (Whispie Me Away)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- NYX Matte Bronzer ( Deep Tan)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal)
- M.A.C Satin Lipstick (Peach Stock)
- NYX Lip Butter Gloss ( Creme Brûlée)
xo, Jess ♥