Once again, another month has come and gone. April was fun for me because I was able to attend IMATS and buy new makeup. I haven’t been purchasing too much new makeup lately because I don’t have enough storage space. Don’t worry though, I am working on that! I can’t wait to one day have my own beauty room/office space. I digress..
I hope you guys enjoy this video. If you have any recommendations on new products for me to try let me know below in the comments. As always don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, like, share, and comment if you enjoyed my video 🙂
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Murad Blackhead Remover
- First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream
- Smashbox Primer Water
- M.A.C Fix+ Setting Spray
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer
- Sonia Kashuk Liquid Line Precision Marker
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
- Makeup Forever Instant Brush Cleanser
- Formula X For Sephora Top Coat
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
What were your April favorites?
xo, Jess ♥