It seems like mother nature decided to skip Spring and go straight to Summer here in NY. The weather has been super hot the last few days, thankfully it has cooled down a bit but it looks like it will be hot again soon.
Since the weather was really warm the last week or so I had to change my foundation routine. I wanted something a little more fresh and glowy looking. I tried out a few different methods and this by far was my favorite. It lasted all day and made my skin look flawless!
I hope you guys enjoy this routine as much as I do, leave me any questions you have below and don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Liquid (Opal)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation (Creme Caffe)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Medium-Dark Neutral)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Glow Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer (Goddess)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr Blush (Captivating)
- The Balm Mary-louminizer
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick (Lovely)
xo, Jess ♥